Raising children is expensive. I’m a mother of three and I’ve gone through this. It is tough to see that your money is going on baby stuff and you’re left without a dime for your own pleasures and hobbies. I love to travel and i didn’t want to give up my passion because i couldn’t afford it. Paying for strollers would have cost me quite a lot, but my research led me to discover several secrets to saving up to 50% on this type of baby gear.
There are 5 things you should consider if you want to save your precious money on baby strollers.
1. SALES: Many baby stores put strollers on sale for a period of time. You have to look out for these bargains, some might not be worth it, but there is always something. Check online sellers like Amazon. Discounts are easy to find and there are many brands to choose from.
2. PREVIOUS YEAR MODELS: Manufacturers produce different stroller models each year, just like car companies do. And like cars, models from previous years become less expensive. No one can say that a stroller from 2014 is significantly worse than a 2016 model. Minimal changes are made and the old model gets discontinued. These strollers end up in sales with discounts up to 50%. There are great deals and you probably won’t be missing out on anything by buying old models. click here for related details.
3. WAREHOUSE CLUB DEALS: often, these warehouse clubs put strollers for sale. It is worth checking them out to see if there is a deal of your interest. I’ve seen deals on baby gear on my local Costco that would have saved me money in another time. Sales come periodically and might be gone before you expect.
4. EBAY : EBay or even Craigslist are good places to find strollers at a fair price. You really don’t have to buy a brand new stroller, many people decide to sell theirs because they don’t need them anymore. People who just want to get rid of them and get something out of them will sell at a low price. The conditions in which they are kept vary from seller to seller, but you can check that out by asking him or her. Sometimes retailers use eBay to clear out overstock, and most of the times it ends up being cheaper to buy online.
5. SELLING YOUR STROLLER : When the time comes that your little one does not need a stroller anymore, you can sell it. You recoup part of what you invested. If you sell your stroller for half the price you acquired it for, it is as if you would have bought it with a 50% discount. There really is no point on keeping a stroller if you don’t need it anymore. Instead of letting your expensive stroller to accumulate dust and devalue, you should sell it. Online you can find someone willing to pay the price, eBay and Craigslist are great places to find them.
If you use these tips and you will never have to pay excessive amounts of money for a stroller!…